Band-O-Rama is headed our way TODAY, Tuesday, October 17th!
If you’re not familiar with this program, it’s a delightful concert where the band, dressed in full marching band uniforms, fills the PAC stage and plays a medley of their halftime and pep band tunes while the color guard encircles the crowd and waves their shimmering flags. It’s a sort of celebratory culmination of marching band season.
Here’s the lowdown:
- Call time is 5:15 for band members sitting for individual photos.
- Call time for everyone else is 5:30.
- Photos will be taken at 6:00.
- The concert begins at 7:00.
- A brief public auction will take place to win valuable items such as reserved concert seats and the opportunity to conduct the band!
- After the concert be sure to stop by the various tables in the lobby for items like Band DVDs, ornaments, poinsettias, and of course, refreshments.